Member Services Coordinator
Volleyball Queensland is seeking a full-time Member Services Coordinator. You will oversee service delivery to our 5000 members and our network of affiliated clubs & associations, including travelling within Queensland to attend agreed Club AGMs. You will also manage and maintain our communications & IT systems, website and social media platforms. This position is based at our Head Office at Sports House, Milton. Please refer to the attached Position Description and Organisational Chart.
· Tertiary Qualifications in Sport/Recreation, Human Resources, Business or a related field or extensive professional experience working in a sporting organisation
· Demonstrated Time Management skills and the ability to multi-task
· Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
· Current open driver's licence
· Excellent computer skills and working proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Experience working in a member-based not-for-profit organisation
· Volleyball coaching and/or officiating qualifications and experience
· Knowledge & experience in the sport of Volleyball
· Knowledge & experience using MYOB financial systems
· Knowledge of the role & operations of State Sporting Organisations (SSO's) in Queensland
Employer: Volleyball Queensland
Type: Full time
Salary: $44,000-$50,000 pa incl super
Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Apply to: Jon Gibbs
(07) 3367 1991
0413 044 547
Fax – (07) 3367 2853
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted by email directly to email@example.com until 4pm on Friday 4 January 2013.
All interviews are scheduled to be conducted on Monday 14 January 2013.
Closing Date: 4 Jan 2013