Monday, December 3, 2012
AFL Queensland Club Coordinator Brisbane North
CLUB COORDINATOR BRISBANE NORTH
The AFL is Australia’s premier sporting organisation supporting a constantly evolving national competition which has experienced rapid growth over the past 10 years.
Closing date: Tuesday 11th December 2012
Ph: (03) 9643 1896
· Submit your application through the AFL’s online recruitment system at www.afl.com.au/careers
Example of key responsibilities include:
Grants/Funding/Fundraising: Ensure clubs are kept informed of the funding programs and opportunities available via local, state and federal government and other corporate opportunities , Support clubs with preparation of a wide range of funding submissions.
Resources: Develop a sponsorship template that can be used by all organisations to pursue corporate sponsorship, Attend club committee meeting and AFL Queensland and club meetings as required, Assist at Regional affiliates functions/events as required.
We are seeking a self motivated individual with:
· Qualifications in Sports Management or equivalent depth of experience
· Queensland Driver’s License
· Experience in sourcing funding from government and non-government sources or ability to quickly acquire knowledge
· Experience in developing or demonstrated knowledge of strategic planning