FIAFitnation is a leading provider of education within the fitness industry with offices located in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. We are seeking a full time Careers Consultant for our Brisbane office. As a Career Consultant you will enjoy matching the needs of our students with FIAFitnation’s course offerings, have the ability to multi-task and thrive on meeting targets and deadlines.Key responsibilities include:
· Providing detailed and accurate course information to prospective students while focussing on individual student needs and goals
· Conducting student interviews to verify enrolment status
· Providing assistance in resolving student issues with a goal to increase student retention
· Providing solid advice to current and prospective students based on established student guidelines and standards
· Involvement in development, planning & execution of open days, course info events and fitness expos.
· Provide administrative supportTo be successful in the role you will have:
· Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or a related field
· Previous experience working within the higher education and/or the education industry
· Proven sales experience and an ability to meet specified targets
· Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and results oriented
· Excellent communication skills and highly motivated with an ability to liaise with people on all levels.
· Have well developed organisational, time management and negotiation skills
· Current working knowledge of fitness industry
Desirable: Relevant Teriary Qualification
Type: Full time
Salary range: Up to $55,000 per annum + 9% superannuation + employee benefits.
Location: Brisbane, QLD, Australia
Employer: Endeavour College of Natural Health
Closing date: 5 Jan 2013
Contact: Jacqueline Hanly
(07) 3253 9546