Thursday, May 6, 2010

Laura Hosking - Prac Student


Name: Laura Hosking

Birthday: 2nd March 1987
Age: 23

Education: Completing double degree in a Bachelor of Applied Science in Human Movement Studies and Dietetics & Nutrition (4th year)

Background: Born and bred on the Gold Coast I grew up being active and love the beach. From a young age I trained in contemporary and classical dance which taught me the importance of being physically active and looking after my body. I trained in dancing full time in Melbourne before returning to the sunshine state to take up my current studies at QUT. I also have a passion for yoga and massage, and would like to further my experience in those fields with more study. In the future I will count myself very lucky if I can find a way to combine all of my passions in a career!


Played sports: Every dance form, and netball, basketball and swimming during school

Fitness goals: To maintain the physical capacity to exercise, and not let the big world get in the way!

Favorite foods: Do I have to narrow it down….I love food!

How did u start at fitnance: I was looking for somewhere who would have me for more than 2 hours a day… and I was blessed to be given Fitnance’s number by a friend.

You’re all time favorite fitness class: Dance aerobics

Current training scheduler:
Monday Strength Training @ Gym
Tuesday Swim Training
Wednesday Walk/Cycle
Thursday Yoga
Friday Dance class
Saturda Rest
Sunday Walk/cycle

No comments:

Post a Comment