Go Health Clubs is committed to the goal of creating "Australia's Best Work Out Experience". Do you have "Spark" and the drive to join our winning team?
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide Members with basic training assistance;
- Ensure Members have the proper wok out equipment;
- Maintain the tidiness and cleanliness of gym floor;
- Direct & assist Member enquiries on the gym floor;
- Participate in providing personal training.
Minimum Education and Qualifications
- Certificate 3 & 4
- Fitness Australia Registered
- CPR & First Aid
- Blue Card (Working with Children), or willingness to obtain
- Ability to establish rapport with Members
- Fun and friendly personality
- Desire to progress and grow as a Personal Trainer
- Excellent personal training knowledge
Looking for passionate new personal trainers or people who have left personal training for sometime. No prior experience in person training needed.
Register your interest by e-mailing your cover letter and resume indicating your club of choice to email@example.com