The Sport Volunteer assists at the sport venue to ensure that event procedures are completed.
Work type and salary for this job is voluntary so you won’t be getting paid for the job you are volunteering. Where is this job located? Brisbane Australia QLD.
Detailed description about the job:
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collection of score cards and transfer of results onto summary of results sheets
- Transmission of results at required time to the results centre
- Assist the Competition Manager in duties where required
How To Apply
To apply for this position please follow these steps:
1. Read the position description in detail to understand what is expected of you
2. Check to ensure you are available for the duration of the position
3. Update your resume to no more than three pages
4. Be prepared to submit example of written work along with your application.
5. Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a look at this link before you apply
If you wish to apply please contact Cherie Murphey on (07) 3054 4619.
You better get in quick if you wish to apply as the job applications close on the 4th of July 2013.