The Journalist is responsible for collating information to develop relevant media stories which will be used across a variety of mediums (online, radio, print and television). They will be required to source story angles for feature articles and write media release and headlines for publication.
Work type is a volunteer position and your salary is voluntary. Where is this position located? – Brisbane Australia QLD.
This is a detailed description about the job.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Identify and write stories related to the Games for media purposes
- Conduct interviews and research as required
- Work with photographers to supply shots to accompany stories
- Meet strict editorial deadlines during Games times
- Liaise with publications for placement
- Script writing for video footage voice over’s
- Presenting to camera to introduce or summarise video footage
The closing date for this job is the 4th of July so if you’re interested you best apply now than later.
Please have a look at this link before you think about applying. NUG_PD_Journalist_2013 (120KB)
To apply for this position please follow these steps:
1. Read the position description in detail to understand what is expected of you
2. Check to ensure you are available for the duration of the position
3. Update your resume to no more than three pages
4. Be prepared to submit example of written work along with your application.
5. Apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also call Cherie Murphey on (07) 3054 4619 to apply.