Our Gymnastics Program requires a Senior Coach to be responsible for the effective delivery of coaching across all programs. The role would include coaching hours, reporting to management, mentoring and education of junior and trainee coaches.
We are a not for profit club operating as a subcommittee of the Ferny Hills State School P&C Association.
To be considered for this position you will need to possess the following:
- Minimum Level 2 coaching qualifications
- Minimum Level 1 judging qualifications
- Vast knowledge of lesson planning and skill/drill adapting
- Be a highly organised person and a self-starter
- Be trustworthy, reliable and able to work flexible hours between 3.00 pm and 8.00 pm from Monday to Saturday
- Excellent communication skills
- Be confident, friendly, passionate about gymnastics and teaching children
- Be committed to professional development
- Be an integral part of our team structure
- First aid qualification (or a commitment to obtain same)
- Working with Children Check (or a commitment to obtain same)
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in Australia
For more information please email email@example.com
Please submit a covering letter and resume
Ferny Hills State School P&C Association
P O Box 347
Ferny Hills Qld 4055
Or submit via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this job application is the 18th June 2013.