Saturday, April 9, 2011
Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness are the world’s largest and fastest growing compact, state-of-the-art fitness centres and currently have roughly 1,200 locations.
CLUB MANAGER ROLE:
Our new club opening at Sandgate requires an exceptional Club Manager to take it to the top.
The ideal candidate would be an individual with a strong sales background and management experience. You will need to demonstrate exceptional customer service, communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally, you are a Personal Trainer who wants to work in the fitness industry and at the same time, wants the security of a full-time job and also have the flexibility to train your own clients in your free time.
The Club Manager is responsible for:
• Day to day operations of the club
• Achieving sales targets
• Managing and motivating gym staff
• Driving local area marketing strategies
The successful applicant must have:
• A hands-on, positive and can-do attitude
• Exceptional time management and organisational skills
• Have the ability to attract clients and convert enquires to sales
• Ability to lead and engage your team
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
• A passion for health and fitness
• A desire to create a fun and vibrant culture within the club
• Experience in managing people
• Certificate 3 in Fitness (Certificate 4 if you wish to conduct Personal Training)
PERSONAL TRAINER ROLE:
Personal Trainers report directly to the Club Manager and are responsible for running their own business within the club.
WE PROVIDE YOU:
• Generous rent free period at start up
• Great staff benefits
• Client leads from club marketing strategies
• Training and development
• Freedom to train your clients at any time in our 24 hour secure facilities
• State-of-the-art training facilities
• Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness/ Personal Training
• Current First Aid, Registration, Insurance and Blue Card
• Preferably 2 years experience within a Health Club or studio
• A positive, fun & friendly team focussed attitude
• A desire and focus to build your own PT business
If you are an enthusiastic individual and have a passion for Health and Fitness with an outgoing personality, please send your resume today!
To apply for either of these roles please forward your resume to email@example.com