Work Type: Contract/Temp
Salary: $40, 000 + Super
Location: Brisbane, QLD
The role of the Club Coordinator is to support the Executive Director to work with Water Polo Clubs and Associations to facilitate an increase in their overall sustainability, participation levels and volunteering outcomes.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
The Club Coordinator's responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following;
1) Club/Association Marketing and & Administration assistance.
2) Club/Association participation, development and growth
3) Volunteer management, recruitment, and retention
4) Policy writing and implementation
5) Funding/Grant Application
6) Facility Planning and Development
1) First Aid Certificate
2) Current CPR
3) Working with children check
4) Driver's license and own vehicle
1. Relevant tertiary qualification
2. Sport Management degree
3. Leisure/Recreation/Tourism degree
4. Tertiary qualification and/or practical experience in Business, Marketing, Sport or Community development.
(07) 3367 1661