The current owner is looking for one or two motivated fitness professionals to start off their dream business in the health industry in central Gold Coast, QLD. Located only 2 to 5 minutes away from Surfer's Paradise, this 24Hour Gy
m draws from an established residential and commercial/retail precinct. With a low cost operating base and very well maintained equipment of all varieties including: free weights, pin loaded, power rack, cardio equipment and 4 Personal Trainer's rental income. In addition, the current owner is willing to remain as part of the personal training team adding his rental income to your financials with his current client base as well as assisting you in your new venture.
The studio is a 24hour gym that caters to individuals and trainers who just want to train and get results. The studio has a compact, "no frills" nature which presents the perfect training environment and creates the right mood for high intensity e
xercise. Located in the heart of the Bundall Commercial and Residential precinct, the studio provides a low operating base with a large market catchment from the surrounding suburbs. Given the small size (120m2), it only requires a small membership which reduces training congestion and makes a simple yet rewarding business for one or two person team.
- Comprises of a commercial warehouse in a retail precinct complex
- An abundance of parking
- 120m2 with 2 showers and a potential consult or massage therapy room for rental
- The Studio is strategically placed to target businesses within the commercial, retail, sport, recreation, school and residential areas within a 5km radius.
- Within 5 km’s of the gym are the residential suburbs of Benowa, Bundall, Broadbeach, Broadbeach waters, Isle of Capri, Chevron Island, Ashmore, Sorrento Southport, Surfers Paradise including a population of well over 60,000 and the growth of the Gold Coast corridor will provide significant upside potential for future growth.
- There are a number of fitness businesses within a 5km radius with Jetts, Kudos and PCYC being the main competitors. However, we believe that we have the edge in having a less congested training environment as well as a more specific and personalised service.
- In addition, there are some personal trainers who operate in the surrounding areas but as they do not have access to proper equipment, we see this as an opportunity for them to use our centre.
- $79,000 includes all equipment (list provided), negotiating your new lease, membership database and the 4 personal trainers as well as the owner in the start up.
- Current owner to stay on board and provide assistance and mentoring program for initial month if required.
For further information and interest please contact Paul Daniels on 0406 935 008 or firstname.lastname@example.org