Group Personal Training Coordinator
Browns Plains QLD 4114Location Browns Plains QLD 4114
Go Health Clubs
· Casual to part-time: 20 to 30 hours per week
· Head office position
This exciting and new opportunity is ideal for a qualified and experienced personal trainer who is seeking to re-enter the work force. The candidate will utilise their highly developed interpersonal and management skills to coordinate a team of personal training subcontractors across all club locations. It is envisaged that the role will encompass between 20 to 30 hours per week and will begin initially on a casual basis with a view to moving permanent part-time. The successful applicant will value integrity, hard work, loyalty and will not be required to personally deliver personal training programs to members.
The main duties of the role will be to:
· oversee the coordination of 30 plus personal trainers across three clubs
· coordinate the hiring of subcontracted personal trainers
· coordinate the training and up-skilling of personal trainers & club fresh trainers
· assist with the successful coordination of PT programs within the club
· coordinate and attend regular meetings with Personal Trainers and club managers
· assist in the delivery of PT inductions
The ideal person for this role will be not only be passionate about fitness, but passionate about the business of Go Health Clubs and will help to develop the role as Go Health Clubs grows.
GO Health Clubs is committed to setting up its employees for success. Hard work and loyalty are highly valued, as is providing the best support for all our employees to obtain their personal goals and achieve job satisfaction.
· Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness (or equivalent qualifications)
· 5 years or more experience as a Personal Trainer within a health club environment.
· Experience with running a Personal Training business
· Fitness Australia Registration
· First Aid and CPR qualifications
· Passionate about Fitness
· Effective communication skills
· Recruitment & training experience ideally with personnel trainers
· Previous experience with coordinating personal trainers
· Previous management experience
Send through your letter, photo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org address the above criteria by Friday 18th March