Thursday, March 31, 2011

Andrew Lee Fearnley Blog

Hi,

My name is Andrew Lee Fearnley, I am 16 years old and am currently studying year 12 at Chancellor State College on the Sunshine Coast. I was born in England and was raised there until I was 7 years old where my family then made the decision to relocate to Australia. We started off in Melbourne and eventually made our way to the Sunshine Coast. When I was younger I was involved in a variety of sports. I was a goal keeper for 3 years running for the Langwarrin soccer club down in Melbourne. My interests then followed on into basketball were I have stayed for 5 years, at the moment I am unable to play in a club due to an old injury to my back but I am currently refereeing the Sunshine Coast Spinners Wheelchair Basketball Club. I have completed two certificate 3’s during my time in senior school, the first one was Cert 3 in Athlete Development and the second a Cert 3 in Media. I am working towards my next step by completing the Certificate III in fitness, I have also been nominated for the 2011 Queensland Training Awards.

Fitness Goal: My goal for the future in fitness is to help people lose weight and get back in control of their lives. I would also like to help people with disabilities help keep in shape and get back into sport. My big picture for the future is to help educate and train others to help deal with these major problems, so that everyone can have a bright and happy future.

1 comment:

  1. My family all the time say that I am killing my time here at web,
    however I know I am getting experience everyday by reading thes nice articles or
    reviews.

    Feel free to surf to my web site [主页]

    ReplyDelete