Do you have experience in personal training and are a natural leader?
Balance Personal Training requires a Dynamic Studio Manager.This position will allow the successful candidate to bring their breadth of experience and knowledge to the team, with a view to utilising innovative techniques while striving for constant and never ending improvement in both themselves and the Balance PT team.
We accept only the best so please apply ONLY if you possess ALL of the following attributes;
* A warm and engaging personality with exceptional communication skills
* Enthusiasm & Passion for helping people achieve their goals - our leader must have a dedication and passion for teaching our team the best way to train their clientele
* You must thrive on challenges and variety – flexibility is a must!
* Have a willingness to go the extra mile - everyday
* Sympathetic and understanding of both clientele and your team
* Superior decision making skills – you must be efficient and effective in your decisions on a daily basis
A trial period is on offer initially for a period ranging from 6-12 weeks. This will include training, coaching and the implementation of the managerial role.
During this trial period the candidate will prove themself worthy of the position on offer.
For a confidential discussion, please firstly submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org