Position Title: 2013 Australian University Games - Sport Liaison Assistant
Short Description: The Sport Liaison Assistant will provide key support to Australian University Games event staff in all facets of the sport program and will focus on specific sports within the sport portfolio. The position will be responsible for Games time Sport Administration Officers and Games time Sport Volunteers.
Employer: Australian University Sport
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Gold Coast, QLD, Australia
Closing Date: 17 May 2013
It is anticipated that the Sport Liaison Assistant will need to work at least one day per week (approx six hours per day) in the lead up to the event and full time during the event delivery period.
Induction will be provided upon appointment. On the job training will be provided over the time of your appointment.
For more information, please visit our website at: http://www.unisport.com.au/Events/AUG/Volunteering/Pages/VolunteerHome.aspx
- Name: Belinda Stark
- Phone: (work) (07) 5699 8290
- Email: email@example.com
How To Apply:
To apply for this position please follow these steps:
- Read the position description in detail to understand what is expected of you
- Check to ensure you are available for the duration of the position
- Update your resume to no more than three pages
- Write a cover letter outlining why you feel you are suited to the role
- Email your application, including cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications will be acknowledged and successful candidates will be contacted for an interview