Trainee Guest Services position available!!
Employer: AFL Sports Ready
Work Type: Full Time
Location: Robina, QLD, Australia
AFL SportsReady Ltd is a national, not-for-profit Employment and Education company. We deliver support, training and education through traineeships, resulting in quality employment opportunities for young Australians.
In this position, you will be legally employed by AFL SportsReady for a 12 month duration and undertake a traineeship with an accredited Certificate III Sport and Recreation qualification, working with our Host Employer - AMF Bowling Robina. The successful trainee will receive paid on the job training and education.
- Duties & Responsibilities
- Front desk duties
- Customer service
- Liaise with customers and staff
- Organise and oversee bowling leagues
- Prepare/serve food and drinks at the cafe
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Take responsibility for the general maintenance and cleaning of equipment and facilities
- Skills & Experience
- Communication, organisational and computer skills
- Able to work well within a team
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Must be an Australian Citizen
This position would be best suited to a young person who has recently finished secondary studies. People with tertiary qualifications need not apply.
Name: Kylie Drum
Phone (work): (07) 3217 3500
Phone (mobile): 0427 179 927