Friday, June 11, 2010


Hey I’m Nicola I’m 17 and I’m currently doing my cert IV in fitness at fitnance and I am in my last year of school at Woodcrest state college.

When I finish school I plan on going to Southbank tafe to do a diploma in sports development while doing fitness and skill training for a junior rugby league club, I am currently the grade 9 boy’s rugby league trainer for my school.

I enjoy playing sports; I played netball for 2 years, soccer for 3 years and basketball for 3 years I was awarded best and fairest basketball player each year that I played.
I also enjoy going to free NRL games on the weekend and watch my uncle matt for the Titians in Toyota cup.

In the future I would still like to be a rugby league trainer and also train athletes in my own gym on the gold coast.

1 comment: