Friday, June 11, 2010

Andrew Muirhead


Name: Andrew Muirhead


Birthday: 8th of July 1993
Current age 16


Education: I am currently attending Brisbane State High School in my last year. At which I study Math, English, Recreational Studies, Rugby Studies and HPE. I am also doing a certificate 3 in fitness at fitnance.


My History/ background: I have lived in Brisbane since I have born. I first attended Greenbank State School I then attended Canterbury College until grade 9 which I then decided to make the change to Brisbane State High School which I still attended to this day and enjoy immensely. I am of indigenous and Scottish nationality. I currently work at Amart All Sports and enjoy the sports orientated environment there. My Favourite food is spaghetti


Sports: I am currently play 1st xv rugby for BSHS. I have also played in the under 16 national indigenous sevens team and have been selected in the opens national indigenous sevens rugby team which I will be playing at the international Bangkok sevens competition. I also played in the under 16 indigenous team last year. I have been selected in the under 18s indigenous team where I play in the national titles this year. I also like working out at the gym and playing volleyball, basketball, and AFL. After school I would like to move to Canada to play professional rugby or move down to Sydney to play rugby. I would also like to complete a certificate 4 in fitness.

While being at fitnance I would like to achieve some fitness goals. I would like to increase my size and one day being as big as Walter Petaia. I would also like to become fit as possible to help myself perform better in my sports.

My training schedule

Monday (am) Weights Training
Monday (pm) Cardio fitness Training
Tuesday (am) Weights Training
Tuesday (pm) Defense/tackle technique and ball skills
Wednesday (pm) Weights Training
Thursday (am) Weights Training
Thursday (pm) Ball skills Training
Friday Fitnance gym
Saturday 70 min rugby game

No comments:

Post a Comment