Position Available at Ipswich PCYC!
Position Title: Assistant / Instructor (Kinder Gym / Gymnastics) - Ipswich PCYC
The primary role of the Instructor (Kinder Gym/Gymnastics) is to develop and deliver activity classes to PCYC clients, under the direction of the Gymnastics Coordinator. The successful applicant will need to ensure that a professional standard of supervision, training and service is maintained while assisting participants to develop their abilities.
Employer: Police-Citizens Youth Clubs QLD
Work Type: Casual
Salary: $20.45 to $28.24 ph
Salary Currency: Australian Dollar
Location: Ipswich, Qld, Australia, QLD, Australia
The key responsibilities for this role are:
- Deliver group programs/sessions in compliance with safety and industry approved practice requirements;
- Identify and conduct assessments on potential and existing clients for sports and recreation activities and programs;
- Devise or contribute towards a marketing/promotional plan to improve activity program, retain current participants and attract new participants;
- Supervise and mentor Trainees and Assistant Instructors (as required).
- Remuneration will be based on experience and qualifications.
Closing Date: 26 Apr 2013
How To Apply :
To apply for this job go to: http://pcycqld.currentjobs.com .au & enter ref code: 1247237.
Applications close 26 April 2013.