The main role at this stage will be assisting our already established trainers (Rip Fit Trainers) with our Bootcamps. We are in need of more trainers as our Bootcamps are now consisting of between 18-54 participants per bootcamp. This position has huge potential for you to grow and gain further work.
Your role will be to assist our main trainer in delivering high quality, exciting, fun bootcamp sessions as well as conducting 1-on-1 personal training sessions for clients. Initially, your role would include:
- Delivering outdoor bootcamps to between 18-54 people with another trainer (Our already established Rip Fit Trainer)
- Writing fun and challenging bootcamp programs to deliver to participants
- Assisting in setting up and packing away all equipment needed for the session
- Spotting, over-seeing, monitoring and correcting participants technique for the full 60 minutes
- Administering first aid if necessary on site
- Our main trainers at this stage will take care of all enquires, sales, client contact and management.
- We require all of our PT’s to be Certificate IV Qualified in fitness, have a current first Aid certificate and be registered with Fitness Australia.
- In addition to this, our PT’s need to be insured with public liability and professional indemnity.
- You must also have your own car.
- To be self motivated and have a strong passion to learn and grow within a great company
- To treat their role at Ripple Fitness like it is their own business.
- To have experience in strength and conditioning, cardio-vascular and interval training.
- To have experience with group classes (Ideally Bootcamps).
- To want to be part of a motivated, rapidly growing team.
- To have an outgoing and confident personality with a passion for helping people reach their fitness goals.
Accessed via http://www.seek.com.au/Job/personal-trainer-group-trainer-needed-asap/in/brisbane-southern-suburbs-logan/23147872