Thursday, May 5, 2011
Having over 13 years of history in the fitness sector, Personal Best is recognised as a growing leader in providing weight loss and fitness solutions for their clients! With studios strategically placed in both Brisbane and Sydney and a leadership team that are experts in their field, Personal Best has created a culture that is supportive, team orientated and relaxed. We have a unique approach to providing cutting edge fitness solutions and our clients and employees benefit from our Personal Best Adventures such Ski Trips to NZ, Muay Thai camps in Thailand, Bike Trips to Tasmania and Adventure Racing. At Personal Best we encourage you to show your individuality through your own set of skills, exercise prescription and personality.
To become a personal trainer with Personal Best, it is necessary that you have:
• An exceptional service mindset
• A drive to be successful in the fitness industry
• A genuine love of helping people and a desire to help them become their personal best
• A willingness to go ‘Above and Beyond’ in your duty and care for your clients
• Great communication skills and can interact with different personality styles
• A minimum of a Certificate 4 in Fitness
• Registration with Fitness Australia
• Up to date CPR and First aid qualifications
If you want a fantastic opportunity to be a part of an organisation who is a progressive leader within the fitness industry, provides opportunities for advancement into leadership roles, allows increased responsibilities as you develop, provides ongoing trainer development and transforms lives, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Shane on 0417 776 289 for details of the application process.