Thursday, May 5, 2011
Go Health Clubs had an exciting and new opportunity ideal for a qualified and experienced personal trainer who is seeking to re-enter the work force.
Go Health Clubs has three successful clubs located in Virginia, Beenleigh and Browns Plains. Our subcontracted Personal Training teams provide high quality PT services to members including starter packs, ongoing training and team training. With two new clubs opening in 2012 this new role will coordinate personal training services across all clubs.
It is envisaged that the role will encompass between 20 to 30 hours per week and will begin initially on a casual basis with a view to moving permanent part-time and then fulltime towards 2012.
The main duties of the role will be to:
· oversee the coordination of 30 plus personal trainers across three clubs
· coordinate the hiring of subcontracted personal trainers
· coordinate the training and up-skilling of personal trainers & club fresh trainers
· assist with the successful coordination of PT programs within the club
· coordinate and attend regular meetings with Personal Trainers and club managers
· assist in the delivery of PT inductions
To Apply Send through your letter, photo and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org