Project Officer position available now at Good Sports!
The Australian Drug Foundation (ADF) is an independent, not-for-profit organisation working to prevent alcohol and other drug problems in communities around the nation. We value respect, integrity, accountability and innovation. (Good Sports)
We are seeking enthusiastic people to work 10-20 hours per month with sports clubs in Mackay to help roll-out the Australian Drug Foundation’s community program.
Successful Applicants must have:
- An ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- An ability to liaise with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in either sport / sports administration, community development, alcohol and/or illicit drug prevention work and business development
- A passion for creating change and making a difference within the community
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification
Name: Louisa Begley
Phone: 0402 246 296