Monday, February 25, 2013

QLd Reds

An exciting opportunity exists at Queensland Rugby to lead its innovative game development program - Rookies2Reds. Enthusiastic candidates with strong project management and analytical skills and a passion for sport are encouraged to apply. Experience with similar sporting programs is advantageous but not essential.

Essential

Drivers Licence
Relevant Tertiary Qualification
Working with children check

Please submit a CV and cover letter to the Head of Game Development that outlines your skills and experience and addresses the key selection criteria by Wednesday 6 March 2013.





1 comment:

  1. I've been browsing on-line greater than three hours nowadays, but I never discovered any interesting article like yours. It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

    Here is my website low cab
    Also see my site :: paleo diƤt

    ReplyDelete