Saturday, June 18, 2011
Club Floor Trainers (Casual) – moving to a profit share on Personal Training over 8 week period then to Subcontract Personal Trainer
The role of casual Club Floor Trainer is to provide members with an experience that surpasses their expectations. Reporting to the Fitness Director, it is vital that the Club Floor Trainer is not only Cert 3 & 4 qualified, but also has relevant CPR & First Aid Qualifications and Blue Card registration (Working wtih Children).
• A good all round knowledge of the Health & Fitness Industry
• Knowledge of use and benefits Gym Floor Equipment
• Team player
• Outgoing and friendly personality
• Positive attitude
• Strong ethical values of honesty and integrity
Duties and Responsibilites
• Providing Members with basic training assistance and knowledge of equipment use on the gym floor;
• Refilling water bottles;
• Ensuring Members have the proper equipment for work outs;
• Maintaining the tidiness and cleanliness of gym floor equipment including weights and cardio;
• Assisting with minor maintenance and cleaning requests around the club;
• Helping to promote PT Programmes to members within the club.
• Providing training sessions to members through our booking system.
At least one years experience working within a health club environment in a similar role is advantageous.
• Certificate III & IV
• Fitness Australia Registration
• First Aid Certificate
• Blue Card
Career Path Opportunites
• Personal Trainer (Sub-Contract)
• Group Fitness Instructor
Interested in joining our Personal Training Team? Please e-mail your application including a separate cover letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. In the subject of your e-mail include the position reference number GOCTW0211 and your preferred club for employment.