Thursday, November 25, 2010

Steve Bignall



My name is Steve. I am in grade ten at Whites Hill State College; I am currently studying maths, English, manual arts, community rec and health and physical education. I play football for the carina leagues club and have been since I was eleven. Last year I was selected for the South East Queensland team. I also enjoy boxing and other sports. Favourite thing to do, by far, is motorbike riding. My idol would be Robby Madison because he takes risks and is an all out mad guy. After school I would like to become a fireman, mechanic or personal trainer.

5 comments:

  1. I'm gone to inform my little brother, that he should also visit this web site on regular basis to take updated from hottest news update.

    Here is my web-site :: diet plans

    ReplyDelete