Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Lunch Time Bash: Wednesday 12.15pm





"Cindy"









A challenge that consists of 5 chin ups, 10 push ups and 15 air squats. Once through this sequence is one rep. The winner is the person with the most reps after 20 minutes. Walter, Rich, Polisi, Sue and Jim took on Cindy. The score card:

Walter-20
Rich-18
Polisi- 17
Sue-15
Jim-12

Walter took out the title with an impressive 20. Special mention must go to Sue and Jim for their gutsy performance. Check out the photos of the guys in action.

2 comments:

  1. Good day! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after looking at a few of the posts I realized it's new to me.

    Nonetheless, I'm definitely happy I discovered it and I'll be bookmarking it and checking back
    often!

    Take a look at my web blog Auravie Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do consider all of the concepts you have presented on your post.

    They're really convincing and can definitely work.
    Still, the posts are too quick for newbies. May you please extend them a
    bit from subsequent time? Thank you for the post.

    My homepage :: Palo Alto has great dance studios

    ReplyDelete