Monday, September 27, 2010

Jacqui Dowling


Hi my name is Jacqui Dowling and I am currently in my third year of Human Movement Studies at Queensland University of Technology at Kelvin Grove. I am currently at Fitnance completing a 50 hour practical placement. Following this practical placement I will be undertaking two 240 hour placements at Sporting Wheelies and St Andrew’s cardiac rehabilitation. Once I have completed my required hours to be accredited as an exercise physiologist I am going to complete an extra 360 hours of practical experience in cardiac investigations at the Royal Brisbane and Womens Hospital. At the moment cardiac investigations is my main interest area; however it is an extremely competitive field so I am also looking at cardiac rehabilitation as another career path.

Outside of uni I enjoy playing hockey and have just completed my 14th season of the sport. Over the last 8 -10 years I have also taken up sailing and really enjoy racing and teaching kids to sail. I also have a certificate III in fitness, which I did here at Fitnance at the end of 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment