Monday, September 27, 2010

Angelika Fewtrell


Hi, my name is Angelika Fewtrell, but most people call me Ang or Angel. I’m in third-year at Queensland University of Technology studying a Bachelor of Applied Science (Human Movement Studies). I am at Fitnance completing a fifty-hour practical placement in the apparently healthy population, as part of my Exercise and Sports Science Australia (ESSA) accreditation. I have always enjoyed sport and got into Human Movement because I didn’t know what else to do. After this placement, I am set to complete two 240 hour practical placements in musculoskeletal and cardiac populations. I am also completing a 360 hour cardiac investigations placement next year as the cardiac system interests me greatly.
I hope to pick-up as many skills as possible during these various practical placements, as I will be completing approximately 1000 hours, in total. As you can probably guess – I have no idea what I want to do when I grow-up, so I figure that the more experience the better! At the moment, my goal is to get into cardiac rehabilitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment