Monday, May 17, 2010

Freeman Henderson

Name – Freeman Henderson

Age – 17

Education – Currently studying grade 12 at Brisbane State High

Background – Was born in Byron Bay then moved to Papua New Guinea for the first 4 years of my life. I then moved back to Brisbane and attended Dutton Park Primary up until grade 7. I have been at Brisbane State High since grade 8 and have been involved in many sports such as Volleyball, Basketball, Athletics and mainly Rugby. I am very interested in sport and it is a big part of my life. My training schedule is quite busy with training nearly everyday in the mornings and the afternoons. I found out about fitnance through my alternative pathways teacher at school, Ms Goodall, and have enjoyed coming in one day a week to learn more about the industry and its requirements. After completing my Cert 3 I would then like to get my Cert 4 and may be look for a career in the fitness industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment