Monday, April 7, 2014

Cameron Bray

Hello. My name is Cameron Bray. I am working at Fitnance as part of my work experience from Redeemer Lutheran College. I am doing work experience at Fitnance as when I get out of school I would like to work in the sports world as a Phisiotheraptist. My favourite lessons at school are Sports Science and Technology and Physical Education. During the term I play Volleyball as part of the Redeemer Under 16 Boys as a Libero. Our team had training sessions 4 times a week therefore helping us place second in the TAS competition. I also do Weightlifting and Swimming outside of school. Weightlifting I won a scholarship to Cougars Weightlifting club in Chandler, to be coached by Miles Wydall 2 to 3 times a week. I train for swimming at SouthSide Aquatics around 4 times a week now that the volleyball season is finished. My best stroke is my Freestyle. My hobbies are playing Volleyball and catching up with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment