Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Keeghan Sefton - Trainee


My name is Keeghan Sefton. I am currently in Grade 12 at Brisbane State High School. My family and I originate from New Zealand. I moved to Australia with my parents when I was 11 years old. I have been attending Brisbane State High School since I was 12 years old (year 8). I am also in the opens rugby union squad at Brisbane State High School. At school I study Maths A, English, HPE, Rugby Studies, Senior Construction Studies and Senior Technology Studies. I have just started my Cert III in fitness at Fitnance and hope to complete both Cert III and Cert IV within the next two years. I would like to work in the fitness industry after I finish school so I can keep my body healthy throughout my life.

2 comments:

  1. yeah south islannd rep. dis guy i trained wit, fitest fella iv met in quite a while, top bloke ay cuzz churrr

    ReplyDelete