Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Amie Rice


Name: Amie Rice
Date of Birth: 27 August 1990

I have always been involved in sport since I can remember. I did gymnastics for 13 years, representing QLD a number of times. I also competed in athletics and badminton throughout high school, and recreationally participated in tennis. I was also a gymnastics coach and judge for Moreton Bay College Gymnastics. I am currently in my third year of Human Movement Studies at QUT, and I endeavour to study a post-graduate Masters of Physiotherapy upon completion of this degree. I enjoy working with athletes and in the future I aim to work with athletes to improve performance and administer effective rehabilitation to get them back to their respective sport as soon as possible. I am also passionate about being fit and healthy, and would like to work with people from the general population also, in helping them reach fitness goals and educating them about health.

No comments:

Post a Comment