Monday, July 19, 2010

Dan the Work Experience Man


Hi my name is Dan. I’m here doing some work experience for uni. I’m currently in the fourth year of my degree, studying Business and Human Movement Science.
I’ve always had a passion for fitness which stems from my love of competitive sport. It has only been in the last couple of years that I have really gained an understanding of how the body works and how much information needs to be known to be involved in the fitness industry. I’m hoping to gain some good practical experience from my time at fitnance to help me on my way in my future career.
I’m thankful to fitnance for giving me a place to get some much needed experience. So if you ever need anything I’ll be around and I’ll do my best to help you in any way I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment