Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Caitlin Braddick- Prac Student



Hi, my name is Caitlin Braddick and I am studying a double degree in Nutrition and Dietetics/ Human Movements at QUT. I moved to Brisbane in 2006 from Townsville and naturally, am an avid supporter of the North Queensland Cowboys.

During my schooling years I competed in swimming and rowing at a state level and surf lifesaving at a national level. I started surf lifesaving aged 6 and still participate as a competitor and patrolling member. I now compete in surf boat rowing which is both a physical and mental challenge, especially when facing monster waves on the Gold Coast!

When I finish my degree, I aim to be involved with elite sporting populations incorporating my skills as both an exercise physiologists and dietitian.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for an idea, you sparked at thought from a angle I hadn’t given thoguht to yet.

    Now lets see if I can do something with it.

    Here is my homepage: how to increase chances of getting pregnant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Certificate Course in Weight Management and Slimming Therapies Fast paced life has kept a high demand on healthy diet - the foundation for a disease free life. Dietitian Certificate

    ReplyDelete